Hello newbie,

I got 9.0 in a box when 9.1 was just coming out. After a period of
learning, I tried to get some additional programs for 9.0, but found
almost all were for 9.1, and some did NOT work with 9.0. It was as
though the 9.0 code had dried up and blown away.

I'm running 9.1 now. How long will it be before the same thing happens
and 9.1 code becomes hard to find?

I've been getting others interested in Mandrake. Many are fed up with
the Win problems and want a change. They are VERY newbie-ish though -
some even have trouble running Win. Should I give them 9.1 (more
stable?) or 9.2?

--
Best regards,
 rikona                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]