Lance Cummings wrote:

Okay, before I go out and smell the dioxins, there is one item of urgent (for me, anyway) business:

Please look at the following URL in both Mozilla and Konqueror:

https://newtrading.etrade.ne.jp/ETGate

I know you probably can't read Japanese (most of you anyway). It's okay. <g>

You will probably notice a difference between Mozilla and Konqueror right away on this page: The Mozilla implementation seems complete; some things are clearly missing in Konqueror. However, the Konqueror page seems much more readable (what there is of it) -- fonts sharper, whatever (I set my fonts larger in Konqueror, which helps dramatically, but doesn't seem to help in Mozilla).

I don't see a big difference in the quality between Mozilla and Konqueror (check your font and anti-aliasing settings). Konqueror is refusing to load some links to CGI scripts, and in fact won't connect to the host at all.

Sir Robin

-- "I can say: 'Thank these bees for their honey as though they were kind people who have prepared it for you'; that is intelligible and describes how I should like you to conduct yourself. But I cannot say: 'Thank them because, look, how kind they are!'--since the next moment they may sting you. - Wittgenstein

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533