On Sunday 28 September 2003 08:47 pm, robin wrote:
> rikona wrote:
> >Hello Kaj,
> >
> >Sunday, September 28, 2003, 12:37:08 PM, you wrote:

> >KH> Dennis, I just pressed "bounce" immediately.
> >
> >Is that a good idea? It would seem that it just verifies the
> > address as active, assuming this was just a scan for
> > addresses.
>
> Depends on the bounce message.
>
> Sir Robin

Exactly. The spammer won't be able to see other addresses then my
ISP's mail delivery system. That's the whole idea. The spammer
will see something like : "Message returned as undeliverable, no
such recipient".

In the actual case the message was to the list, so from the
spammers point of view, we don't exist.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*This mail was sent from a 100 % Microsoft free computer*