Lucio_Costa wrote:
--- Carroll Grigsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 09:24 am, Lucio_Costa
wrote:

Greetings All.

I subscribe me in Mandrake Club and I can't find
MDK9.2 in there.
Can anyone help me to find it in there?

As far as I know Mdk9.2RC2 _is_ the same as the final release. If they haven't yet frozen cooker, which I'm sure if they haven't will be doing so rather soon, you should be able to get ever you need from RC2+Cooker. That should hold you till the final ISO's hit the mirrors.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996