On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:10:15 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<nip & tuck>
> Er...and what if  you're NOT running KDE as your desktop/window
> mangler?
>
> stephen kuhn - owner

TBH (to be honest) I do not know.... but I would presume if there are
ways to config sound in other WMs & not using the MCC, that workaround
should be fine to use.

I am not fluent in any other WM right now... I ended up with KDE because
well its more stable IMO & I don't need to hand config alot of things
thru scripts...and its not as minimalist as other windowsy type WM's
either.  IE: Black box or IceWM.

if anyone cares to try this in another WM Pls post your results.

So plastered to the ceiling I look like white stucco,
Femme