On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:30:54 -0400
Heather/Femme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:31:13 +1200
> Michael Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > One of my... ONE OF MY... somehow the rest of this mail got
> > unreadable after that. Pink hair, pink life?
> >
> > --
> > Michael (not angel/o)
> >

> hm
>
> being stoned has its disadvantages.. being too honest is one.
>
> lol
>
> ya pink hair, lavender/pink life... I'm openly lesbian.  shrugs.  Yes
> "one of my lovers".  As in Plurality.  I'm openly polyamourous too.
>
> if you wish to discuss this further, I won't bore the listers here...
> just email me pvtly.
>
> PolyFemme

Hell no.

To hot for this monogamousey kiwi. Fried my damn brain at the thought of
it. Will have shakes for a week. How am i meant to hold my pink handled
screwdriver steady now, have to buy a new one i reckon.

Still i seem to remember a Femmey boyfriend in there somewhere too
about a year back. No wonder you're on farmer-sue-tickles ;-)

--
Michael