On Friday 03 October 2003 06:52 am, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
>
> TATU CRISTIAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

>>> snip

> > i decided to dare asking you one little thig:
> >   HOW CAN I GET MANDRAKE 9.2 OR AT LEAST A WORKING
> > MANDRAKE 9.1????
>
> Do you have a fast internet connection? If so, download the ISO's
> for 9.1 here:
>
> ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrak
>e/iso/
>
> If not, order the CD's from Mandrake, or if like me you are very poor,
> perhaps someone will mail you the CD's.
>
> 9.2 will not be available til the end of the month, I believe, unless of
> course you order them from Mandrake, in which case you should have them
> sometime around...the end of the month.
>
> > PS please tell me what to do i had enought of M$ and
> > the newest mandrake that I hawe (thet works) it's 8.2
>
> Don't worry, we will get you there.

Haywire:
There are some other sources, too: My first choice would be to contact an LUG.
There are also a number of companies that sell very inexpensive Mandrake
disks -- Cheapbytes comes to mind in the US. There are similar companies in
other parts of the world. He may even find assistance at a local technical
school.

As for getting a boxed set from Mandrake: Based on past experience, my guess
is that it will be four to six weeks after release before they arrive.
-- cmg