On Friday 03 October 2003 01:02 pm, Charlie M. wrote:

I know I start another flame war on the list but:
Am I the only conservative republican on the list?
Could some one explain to me why so many people in tech are liberal democrats?
You know once on the radio I heard some one say that since he is not lazy and
not stupid he must be a conservative. No one, I suspect lazy or stupid on
that list, so why that love for communists ideas?

--
Yankl
Tiny IT guy.