----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [newbie] New to the list

> Thanks for everyones comments and suggestions.  I'm still doing some more research
> on whether my system can support the ATA-133 interface, but I should be ordering a
> drive soon.
>
> Last night I queued up an FTP download of all the 9.1 images.  It all appears to
> have downloaded correctly, but I'd like to do the checksum.  Can I verify these
> files on Windows?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> BTW, I'm using a Web based e-Mail client for this list and cannot disable the
> reply-to information. Sorry!
>

> ---
> | Aaron West
> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> | http://www.trajiklyhip.com
Hi Aaron, yes you can get a little program called MD5summer for windows
here: http://www.md5summer.org/download.html
With this you can verify md5sums from windows.
I have used it and found it very easy. Should meet your
needs.
HTH.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year