What they've been saying on the Club site is that it is _one_ ad, and it only
shows up during the installation procedure, never to be seen again.  I, for
one, am willing to suffer through this <g>, if it helps Mandrake keep it's
head about water.

BTW, pls get rid of your "reply to" field.

--
16:39:14 up 18 min, running Mandrake Linux 9.1, kernel 2.4.21-0.13mdk on an
Intel P4 1.8