On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:22:33 +0300
Anarky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Charlie M. wrote:

> >October 6, 2003 04:01 pm, Anarky wrote:
> >

> >>    any idea how much later the isos will be available for non
> >members?>
> >>

> >Read the announcement here:
> >
> >http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/mdkisos.php3
> >
> >aka: You're guess is as good as anyone's. <g>
> >
> >Apparently the official line 2 weeks after the pre-sold orders are
> >shipped which looks to be around the last week of October. Takes a
> >while for final testing and for manufacture of the disks.
> >

>     that I knew of too :)
>
> but still .. if they'll relese them by the end of october ... awesome
> ... i was just saying how much cooler Mandrake is than SuSE in it's
> marketing approach in that it offers it's newest version even to the
> non-members, unlike SuSE who keeps the free legal people in the dark

This is OT, but I noticed today that SuSE Linux changed their name to
SUSE LINUX. distrowatch.com's weekly newsletter has an article regarding
name changes to Linux distro's. I don't know why they would do this,
though.

John Drouhard

--
Mon Oct  6 18:02:24 CDT 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.