On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So my question for ya'll today is: is there any reason that I need to
> stick with KDE native (would that be the right term?) applications, or
> can I freely use those Gnome applications I like in KDE (and, presumably,
> vice-versa)?
>
> The reason I'm suspicious is that after having a working palm sync scheme
> with Kpilot, and then trying it with Evolution, Kpilot had a lot of
> trouble and it seemed to be because Evolution had switched the deamon to
> gnome-pilot . . .

I've never had problems running Gnome apps in KDE or vice-versa (been using
KDE for 2 yrs now), however I don't use evolution or kpilot so perhaps
that's not much help.  Hopefully someone else is using those two specific
apps in KDE and can comment.

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today