Hallo Merlin

On 9 Oct 2003 05:37:44  (my local time 00:37:44), Merlin Zener wrote:

MZ> [EMAIL PROTECTED] dia-0.91]# whereami
MZ> bash: whereami: command not found

This should be 'whoami'

MZ> [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]# cron
MZ> bash: cron: command not found

This should be 'crontab'

MZ> [EMAIL PROTECTED] dia-0.91]$ urpmi
MZ> bash: urpmi: command not found

urpmi is only executable for the root-user, any other user will get
that exact error.

MZ> [EMAIL PROTECTED] dia-0.91]$ path
MZ> bash: path: command not found

path is a system-variable, I think you mean the command 'pwd' here.

hth!
--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

I have just as much authority as the Pope;
I just don't have as many people who believe it.