On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:22:50 +0100
Jamie Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anybody know of any decent equivalent to Musicmatch for Linux
> that does not involve MySQL and HTML or XML front ends.
> I never liked Winamp so I don't really get on with XMMS.
> I just want a decent MP3 librarian/player.  Is that too much to ask
> ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jamie Taylor

I found: (all on your cd's OR Texstars repository)

Name: madman
Version: 0.91.1-2tex
Size: 692 KB

have been from the start. Fun, not clumsy. Organized, not a mess.

Name: juk
Version: 1.1-2tex
Size: 402 KB

the KDE desktop similar to jukebox software on other platforms such as
iTunes ® or RealOne ®.
Name: rhythmbox
Version: 0.5.1-2mdk
Size: 1631 KB

audio-cd's, playback of Ogg Vorbis and Mp3 and burning of CD-Rs.