I like the "look and feel" of Evolution as a mail reader, but I have a
couple of questions for ya'll:

How can I cause it to open Konquerer as a browser rather than Mozilla?
Konq is listed first under KDE file associations, and I can't find anywhere
in Evolution where there is a place to make an Evolution-link-to-browser
change.

Many of the current mail readers also allow us to set filters based on
whether the sender is our addressbook.  Sure I can probably do that with
arcane fecthing and processing programs, but is there no provision in
Evolution (I'm using whatever version comes with MDK 9.1) to do this?  I've
looked at every tab, every menu 4 or 5 times now and can't find it, but
sometimes I miss stuff.  <grin>  Those of you who have upgraded to 9.2, is
there a newer version of Evolution with this ability included?

Thanks,
Max