On Friday 17 October 2003 04:11 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2003 04:41 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> > Well shut my mouth and call me Elmo.   I tried the 9.2 bittorrent on my
> > one machine that does not connect through the linksys router and once I
> > had bittorrent and the required libs installed it kicked right off.
> > Conclusion the Linksys cable router is not configured properly somehow.
> > I did the requisite port forwarding and so am at a loss. No matter, I
> > will have the new iso's tomorrow.  I've been to two county fairs and a
> > rodeo and never saw anything like this!
>
> I don't get your problem, your complaining that it works?
No, I had been trying for two days to get it to start on a computer that
connects to the internet through a linksys cable router,  set up port
forwarding and everything and still kept getting " cannot connect to
tracker".  Then I went to one of my other computers that does not use the
linksys router and installed bittorrent on it and was immediately
downloading.  Linksys router is the problem.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842