i have the following problem:
since i connected my web-camera (usb, logitech quickcam zoom, system correctly recognized it) mandrake (9.2 - final) everytime loads modules for it first (it has integrated microphone input) and modules for my audigy card afterwards. the problem is that most programs thinks that /dev/dsp is the place they should send sound output and /dev/dsp is actually microphone in the webcam (audigy card is /dev/dsp1 and /dev/dsp2 - i don't now why it has double-entry)

thanks for your help.

cheers,

-- joe

________ Information from NOD32 ________