What an easy upgrade.  I used a late cooker 9.2 dl because I didn't
have media to burn the three iso's, expecting all kinds of problems.

Had to upgrade 200+ progs because of the way I started, probably,
and the ton of stuff I've tried out this past year, but not one
problem.

Everything still works and sits where I expect it.

Should I switch distros for the frustration factor I have always
enjoyed at upgrade time?  Where are my segfaults?  Where are my
broken links?

Am I supposed to drink beer and watch football the rest of the day?

OMG

Lee

--
User #223705 Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org