From: Ty Mixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 5:41 AM
Subject: RE: [newbie] FTP install...

Telnet should be in the windows directory.  Hyperterminal may not be
installed by default.  Hyper is a bit more flexible I think.

To get telnet to run this usually works:
Start: Run: type telnet: OK

--
Ty Mixon
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 10/19/99, 7:32:21 PM, Aaron deRozario <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote regarding RE: [newbie] FTP install...:

> I'd certainly believe it - just can't find it on my windows machine,
or in
> the windows help.  Doesn't matter if I ever feel the urge to use it
I'll