YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I did it :-)

It works :-)

btw

when I typed urpmi libcurl2-devel it just hung there forever, so I
opened Red-Carpet and tried it there and it worked. I redid the "make"
step and got no errors, went to the next step and it worked

Thanks all for your help (especially you Haywire for the final tidbits)

All the modules I have installed already (I'm using in BibleTime) have shown up in GnomeSword. I am up and running.

Thanks
Russ

HaywireMac wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:25:35 -0700
Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

I found libcurl.so.2 but no libcurl.la

What do I need to do to cross this bridge?

Those are the shared objects, but you need the header files, contained
in the devel packages, I bet.

Try:

urpmi libcurl2-devel