Hi
  I have Mandrake 6.0 installed and installed StareOffice 5.1 from the
CD #3. I followed the read me instructions.

     rpm -i --nodeps StarOffice-5.1_01_516L-1.i386.rpm

     This installed StarOffice into /opt/Office51

Next I went from root to my user account and typed

     /opt/Office51/bin/setup

     This ran and looked like a windows install, but came back with
the message. No Java Virtual Machine found. (paraphrased) I continued
and it seemed to finish ok.

     There was no KDE menu item found even when I rebooted.

  Questions:

       1. Why did it not find a Java-vm? What do I do?

       2. Why no item to select for StareOffice on KDE menu?

Any help appriciated?