I get this stupid message when I try and execute the config.pl

What is the location of the directory of C header files that match your running
kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include] /usr/src/linux-2.4.22/include

The path "/usr/src/linux-2.4.22/include" is an existing directory, but it does
not contain at least one of these directories "linux", "asm", "net" as expected.

it has both linux and net directories...
any ideas?
Cheers

antonovich wrote:
more precisely, which of the two is it refering to -
kernel-source-2.4.22-10mdk.i586.rpm or
kernel-2.4.22.10mdk-1-1mdk.src.rpm
or will either do?
cheers
Anton
ps I did find them!

antonovich wrote:
Great. You couldn't be a little more specific could you? I just can't find the damn things...
Cheers
Anton

Paul Kaplan wrote:
Worked fine for me with both 2.4.22.10mdk and 2.4.22.18mdk kernels.  I had to
grab the kernel-source rpm from one of the ftp sites (see the mdk download
page) since it isn't included on the download ISOs.  Once installed then the
default selection used by vmware-config.pl script to find the sources works
fine.
HTH
Paul