How would you uninstall msec?  There are a lot of packages that will go right
along with it--drakconf, drakxtools,rpmdrake, etc.?  I dislike msec with an
absolute passion (HATE is really how I feel about it).  I know what
permissions I want on my directories, and I don't like being bothered by
msec, nor do I want to be bothered by messing about with perm.local.

E.

.