Iulian Ungureanu wrote:

> Hi there again - I'm trying to put an icon on my desktop that will let me
> mount my Win95 partition  same as the icom for CDROM or floppy.
>         I tried to run kfm but it tells me that "kfm is allready
> running".Reporting properties from cdrom or floppy icons didn't help too
> much.
> Is this possible/how much work is it involved?
>
> I'm running M6.0 .
> TIA,
> Julian
Use kfm but point it at your Win98 partition.  You can have your
computer automatically mount the partiion in your fstab but you have to
have the vfat module compiled into your kernel. (this is usually
automatic upon install)  I've steup an icon on my KDE desktop like this
before but that was awhile back and a different distribution.  I have
since not bothered with it.

Hope this helps.
SA