Eric Huff wrote:

People don't know what Twiki is? :)

I don't think I heard that term outside of these lists.

Oh, i was just kidding.  Until i joined this list Twiki was just the
little robot on Buck Rogers that said "Biddie biddie biddie".

eric

Lol,

I remember him.. and Theopolis the flashing talking breadbox..... :-)

we are really showing our age... :-)

rgds

Franki
--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.