John Richard Smith wrote:

Anarky wrote:

Ronald J. Hall wrote:

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 01:41 pm, Anarky wrote:

how do I set my mouse movement speed? I didn't find it at the mouse
ocnfiguration in mcc :-(

KDE Control Center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced

should give you what you want.

do you by any chance know the executable name so I can run it without those menus?

kcmshell mouse

any good ?

that was quite awesome & exciting .. for as long as it lasted ... I was even able to configure my mouse for left handedness ... though the weird thing is I couldn't really figure out which one was the mouse speed .. not the acceleation. However once I logged out the settings are back ... and ... nope, I don't really like modifying config files :-(