hmm i never thought of doing that..
i just rpm -Uvh --force kdelib*
and half the other kde packages like kdebase and it worked fine..
also in Work Station install it doesnt install MandrakeUpdate, i had to find
the rpm on the cd and install it myself, and it still doesnt work..
It collects the mirror sites and connects to one but doesnt give any programs
to update but i ftp into the mirror and look in the dir it has heaps that i
havnt upgraded.. wierd eh?