I am not sure about Linux<->Windows95 on PILP.  The author od the PLIP HOWTO
has specifically mentioned that there have been no successful attempts to do
PLIP between a Linux and Win95 box.  However, things might have changed since
then .

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 03:40:15AM -0600, Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 09:27:50AM -0600, Guillermo Belli wrote:
> > >
> > > I need to share some file betweeb two PCs I own, and because the files are big
> > > (5 mb or so) it is not possible to do that with floppies. So I connect them via
> > > parallel-clable with winsucks' Direct Cable Connection utility. How can I do
> > > the same in Linux? If I could do this in Linux  I won't need to boot into
> > > winsucks from my primary PC,
> >
> > I don't know much more than the name, but look into PLIP.  It's something
> > provided by the kernel that allows IP over a parallel cable.  It _should_
> > allow you to do the Linux->Windows transfers with the stuff you've got now.
> >

> I've always wondered if those two were compatible. :) let me know how it
> turns out
>
> --
> MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
>                                         --Axalon

E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ No.: 38756924

Demand the establishment of the government in its rightful home at Disneyland.