I've got a couple of php/sql apps on a server running 9.1 that will take
uploads. The problem is that the uploads take forever and sometimes die
before they're finished. These are done through a web interface--no ftp
or anything like that. Downloads work fine.

I have a hunch that this is related to firewall, but what would I check
on the server to make sure it's not some config setting there? It's
running at the highest security level, but pretty much a stock install
of everything web-related.

Todd
--
Name that tune #17: So you say there's a race of men in the trees; you're
for tough legistlation.