> Has anyone ever made a Mandrake webcam server?

I could not get a Linux driver for my _really_ obscure webcam. I could
not get the winblows software to work with wine so in the end I bunged
XP on a old Digital Ppro 200 and networking it to my server. XP seems to
be able to manage it and it runs quite happily for months at a time
without any intervention.

You can get webcam server stuff for Mandrake. I guess its just a case of
making sure you can get a driver and working out how to set up the
program.

--
  John Willby
  Registered Linux user number 321644