Hello,

    Iīm new here in the newbieīs list. I have my winchester partitioned in 3
(1 swap) and I used to have MDK9.1 and WIN98 installed, using lilo for
dualboot.
    I decided to install winXP these days and something strange happened:
when I tried to restore my lilo, booting from the floppy, as I restarted the
boot was impossible. That means that no lilo was started, nor any windows.
    So, I reestarted from the floppy and payed some more attention on the
programs being executed. Well, the connetion to internet (lan) was
impossible, and various other things (which I donīt know well what they are)
failed to be loaded.
    Now, here are my questions on this thing:
1) How could windows mess my MDK? Where is the intersection between
them?!?!? Ok, itīs in some place that lilo configures... but... what
happened?
2) Why my internet connection is said to be already being used by something
else: like 127.00...x.x..x is being used, etc... in that initial screen.
3) If I reinstaled them, in which order should I do it.

Hope you have some clue for me! I searched the listīs archive but there was
nothing similar to it there.

Thanks!

Thiago