On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 01:12, Lanman wrote:
> Gee Stephen; I'm not a "druggo", but I am Canadian, and 9.2
> is running absolutely fine on my systems.
> The worst thing I've had to do with a 9.2 iunstall is to
> reset the BIOS to defaults until the install was complete.
> Don't know why you're unhappy with it. Mine runs faster,
> and smoother than 9.1, with nicer graphics.
>
> What seems to be your problem with 9.2? Need some help?
>
> Lanman

Hehehe...just stirring up the manure, mate...y'all reckon I'd ditch?
NOT!

Just been TCB and getting things straight - and also biz is flat out
like a lizard drinking - so that's been another reason to not get online
much unless for work related reasons...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route. -- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy",
stardate 3198.4