Hello,

    I´m having another problem besides the one with boot.
    When I´m running konqueror, data is displayed showing details, and I try
to organize them by date, or in another situation, when I´m running mozilla
1.5 (but the same goes on with 1.3 and 1.4) and I click on some link in
those side bars  - I think - containing javascript, it just happens the
same: Part of the screen, it is the superior half, or the side half, is gets
grey and full of little grey squares. After a while in konqueror, or after I
shut mozilla off, I can pass any other thing in that place and it will be
clear as new... What can it be?

Thanks

Thiago