Hi All,
        I'm looking at getting a RAID card to put in my box.  I'm
running Mandrake 9.1 and wondered what would be the best card.
Here is what I'm looking at so far:  Promise SuperTrak 100 or 66,
3WARE DiskSwitch AccelerATA 8 port UDMA100 EIDE RAID Card, or
the Promise FastTrak 66 or 100.

        What I would like to know is: which one is best supported
under Linux (i.e. in kernel, with drivers, etc.)? which one is
the easiest to install?  I would like to eventually do RAID level
5 but I will start with RAID 1 and go from there.

        I have looked on Google to find support and on the respective
Web sites but would like to know if anyone has specific experience.

Thanks!

Travis Crook
Visions Beyond