Hi folks,

I'm a newbie, wouldn't you like to be a newbie too?
Anyway, I'm just staring to try out linux.  I'm actually mostly a mac user,
but I also use Win.

I have read many comments about various ways of accomplishing the multi boot
system, which I am sure is not an unusual setup.  However I lack the
background knowledge to make sense of it all.

Can someone explain or point me to the information that VERY clearly explains
the best way to create a new system from scratch that gives the option upon
boot up as to which OS to startup?

I am OK with wiping my drive and starting over from scratch as I was planning
on doing this as soon as the 9.2 ISO's are available.

Thanks a bunch.

Gideon