Alle 15:28, venerd́ 14 novembre 2003, Anne Wilson ha scritto:

> Glad you got it sorted.  Don't suppose I could persuade you to write
> it up for the TWiki site?

Sure Anne, but keep in mind that the problem is only partially sorted since
now I can watch QuickTime trailers off the Apple website, but only for the
first few seconds. Once the cache buffer gets filled the player gets stuck
and stops playing (though it keeps downloading off the Apple website). The
mplayerplugin website says that a line with cachesize=nnn (where nnn is the
size in KB of the cache) should be added to the /etc/mplayerplug-in.conf
file. I did that with no results...

Anyway, once (if) I get it sorted, I'd be happy to share my experience with
fellow Mandrakers... on Twiki, though I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

I just wonder why Apple doesn't release a Linux version of their QuickTime
player... they got the Safari browser from us... time to get us something
back!
--
Piero Piutti