I have updated my site for mdk 9.2.

I will no longer be uploading any rpms rebuilt for 9.1.

The 9.2 rpms which I currently have available for dl are for
screem-0.8.2 and for gaim-0.72.

New rpms for sylpheed and sylpheed-claws will be made avaiable if/when
new versions are released, the rpms from Contrib are at this time
current.

Though I can not and Will Not rebuild everything I will from time to
time accept request for specific pkgs.

I will also rebuild for 9.2, where possible, any new versions of my pkgs
which I upload to cooker/contribs for 10.0.

    Charles

--
I'm on the path, he thought. I don't have to know where it leads. I just
have to follow.