On Sunday 16 November 2003 05:39 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

> I think we need both approaches - and it doesn't matter (to me, any
> way) that you are suggesting a suitable package that isn't completely
> free.  I wonder if someone would volunteer to do some cli stuff -
> even if they're not ready yet, while you put the gui stuff on the
> same page (or linked page)

Well, I will try to add some of the GUI stuff that I know about tomorrow.  I
know that K3B just added dvd writer support and I am pretty sure that it is
also in the current version of xcdroast, so that means at least two free
packages that have it.

I have had mixed results with xcdroast, however, I think that its support for
dvd-r and -rw is better than for +rw.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer