> The attached bounce occurs with every message I send to the list.
> Roly
>
> To distribute the attached message in list newbie :
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 8732430f58= cebcb79f5
> Or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following
> subject : CONFIRM 93d506cf3b4728732430f58cebcb79f5

This appears to be because you are sending mail from a different
account than you are subscribed from.

It looks like you are sub'd from your cox.net account.

Email me offline if you need help unsubbing the old, etc.  If you do
want to be able to post from both, but get just one copy, you can
set one to nomail.

eric