Joćo Candido Araujo Milasch Filho wrote:

Hi,
I just downloaded the public ISO,
Two times I got success installing 9.2 by keep moving my mouse until the package install complete. But when I start to use the system, it freezes at random time.

How very odd, so you are saying that in order to complete an install and even after that, during normal use you have to keep the mouse moving in order to prevent a complete system freeze . Sounds as though it doesn't like your make and model of mouse. Can you substitute the mouse with another make and model .

If the test mouse could be a simple ps2 2 button mouse , so well and good.

Otherwise, is there some sort of conflict ?
Could it be sharing something with something else and both are trying to compete for the access/resource.

The system I have is:
Athlon XP 1800+
mobo Asus A7N8X-X (nforce2 chipset, no dual channel support)
512 MB of generic 333 MHz DDR memory
3 HDD (40 GB Seagate, 26 GB Quantum, 20 GB Samsung)
TV Tunner Generic Card (Philips SAA730 chip)
MSI Geforce FX 5600 256 MB
3Ware IDE Raid card
MSI CD-Writer (this one I always use to install)
LG DVD Drive (due to that issue, I never installed using it).

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]