So far I've used the KDE Control Menu to raise the priority of my
browser of choice, specifically, Mozilla Firebird. However, I'm still
noticing a few incidences where other programs direct hyper links to a
different browser. For example,

Evolution, opens Galleon. So I un-installed Galleon ;)..
Then it started using Mozilla, so I un installed it ( which caused
problems with my ability to view flash media, so I re-installed it )
While Mozilla was un-installed Evolution pointed to Konqueror...
It seems I can't win with this program.

Also, Kopete, does something similarly annoying, it does use my first
choice browser, however, it downloads the link locally, and if there are
any relatively referenced hyper links in the page I can't continue
navigation without copy&paste, which is slightly agitating.

Is there any way to fix these programs, such that they deal with hyper
links in a manner that would be expectable?

Thanks in advance,

Brandon Erik Bertelsen