On Tuesday 25 November 2003 04:37 pm, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> You're right...I guess I'm the waddle type: I don't check my hardware
> before I buy it, 'cause I feel that's the easy way out.
> I buy my hardware cheap, as anyone else would....Then if it doesn't work I

... say Mandrake sux and I go back to windows (tongue firmly planted in cheek)
--
/g

The opinions expressed in this communication are my own and nobody else's,
unless specifically stated.  Any resemblance that I may or may not have to a
real person or company is purely unintentional.  This communication is void
where prohibited by law, but the determination that a part of the message is
invalid does not invalidate the balance of the message.  By receiving this
message, you agree to be bound by the terms of my end-user license agreement
(EULA).