On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> My advice is to get the mandrake release too. I'm going through installing
> most of the major releases that you can download or get get from LinuxMall for
> $2.00 in order to write a review on them from a newbie's perspective. Here's
> what I've discovered so far-

Are there any major MAJOR bugs in 6.1 that would turn some less computer
literate people off?  Im going to be teaching a computer class pretty soon
here and i'd like to give each of the participants a copy of Linux to take
home and try, but i dont want to hand out something thats going to leave a
sour impression because of what might be to you or i a really simple bug..
Thanks all!

--

Seth Gibson
www.mp3.com/PSM0x2710
To paraphrase my friend stephen:
"life can be like that great ifs xscreensaver. . .random garbage goes in
and sometimes, beautiful things come out."