Pick up a book or go to gimp.org and start using GIMP. The Filters and Scripts are
incredible and the use of layers becomes indespensible. You'll rarely ever use
PaintShop Pro again. I get better results than I do in Corel Photo-Paint in half the
time. But, like all graphics tools, each one always has at least one tool that's
different, so you'll still probably use PSP occasionally. (It only took me one week
to move from Photo-Paint to GIMP)