On Monday 01 December 2003 11:24 pm, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
>RJ  Anyone got Tribes 2 working with sound under v9.2? Don't have any here
> with my RJ  Soyo Dragon Plus MBs' onboard sound.
>RJ
>RJ  Other sound software works great - XMMS, system sounds, etc, etc,...
>RJ
>RJ  Thanks!
>RJ

Bad form, but I just realized its not just a Tribes 2 problem. None of these
games have sound either:

Heretic2
Rune
Quake2
Unreal Tournament
Descent 3

WineX games seem to work and have sound. I've not checked all my titles
though, ditto with native games.

This appears to be a large problem - anyone have any ideas/same experience?

Thanks again.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord