On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 01:51:44 -0800
Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perhaps you'll find this encouraging:
>
> http://www.thescreamonline.com/cartoons/cartoons3-3/index.html

Okay here's my funny:

We were watching the CBC last night, This Hour has 22 Minutes was on, this news
item had me pissing myself:

"Scientists have invented a robotic dog, with smelling capabilities far beyond
normal dogs. It can detect explosives, drugs, and the asses of other robotic
dogs from over one thousand meters."

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046