Anne Wilson wrote:

On Thursday 04 Dec 2003 9:53 am, John Richard Smith wrote:

How do you reset the spacing between characters in kword ?

I need to increase the spacing from the current default setting
which virtually merges them.
I'm not talking about line spacing.

John

I don;t think you can adjust spacing at all. Which font are you using John? I use Sans, regular, 10 pt, and everything is very easy to read.

Anne

I usually adopt helvetica, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It looks reasonable on screen, I say reasonable,though perhaps still a little close, but in print preview, and actual print off, it is all too close set to be easily readable. I never had this problem before.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]