> Hi Marco,
>
> The Wine on the 9.1 CDs is very old (new releases come out monthly).
> Wines compiled for Mandrake can be found at
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241
>
> I'm not sure about the status of the November wine. There have been
> a number of complaints on the wine users mailing list about the
> Mandrake binary. However, I installed the October Mandrake binary
> successfully, so I know that one will install properly on a 9.1 system.
>
> I agree with cdrack's advice about using Winesetuptk to configure
> it. There is a new Winesetuptk at the site I listed above. One of
> its benefits is that it takes advantage of all the new stuff in the
> latest Wine releases. I installed it and thought it did a great job
> of installing all my media for Wine's use.
>
> Since Wine is alpha software, there is no guarantee that it will run
> your application. Winehq maintains a database of applications that have
> been tried with Wine (both successfully and unsuccessfully). You might
> look there to see if anyone has tried to use TopStyle with Wine.
>
> http://appdb.winehq.com
>
> Also, it is important to remove your current installation of Wine
> before installing another one. You can easily do this through the
> Mandrake Control Center.
>
> Good luck,
> deedee

Thanks,

I found the November Wine at source forge and it installed without a
problem. It even includes winesetuptk, so configuring went pretty smooth.
I even installed TopStyle and got it running quite easily.

I'm not at my own PC at the moment, but I will send another message later
explaining what I did to get it working, so others can benefit from it.

Bye, Marco