On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 22:02, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Yes Adolfo, it's on a private LAN.
> I've googled and found this for dhcpd.conf:
> option domain-name-servers 192.168.0.250, 192.168.0.233;
> So, now the clients now which secondary dns to consult in case the primary is
> out of service.
>
> Now, I'm researching how to setup a fail-over dhcpd.
> Thanks.

Fajar:

I noticed that you are using dynamic updates between your dhcp and dns
server.

Is that working if any client join the network? If so, could you please
post or send me off list your dhcpd.conf and named.conf? I am really
having a hard time getting ddns working.

Thanks in advance,

--
Adolfo A. Bello B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Make your posts more effective. Learn how at