On Saturday 06 December 2003 03:46, Dan LaBine wrote:

> Janus; I'm running many Asus boards without problems. The new (?) Asus
> P4S533-MX is 110% Ok for Mandrake 9.2. If it doesn't work for you, I'll buy
> it from you.

Thank you. That's good news! Does anybody know about how well the Asus
P4P800-VM works with Mandrake?

> One word of caution though. Break down and buy a Video Card!
> Most boards run like Doggy-Doo-Doo using on-board video controllers, so do
> yourself a favor and beg, borrow, steal, or otherwise acquire a good video
> card.

The PC will primary be for "Office"-applications, but I know that the build-in
video controller is not top of anything. This is why im am considering  the
Asus P4P800-VM which has AGP-port.

-j

--
Spiren er landet!